Thursday 27 November 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

We don't really celebrate Thanksgiving here in the UK, although after seeing so many great posts, beautiful photos & delicious receipes, I wish we did!

I'd like to thank my wonderful producer ...(Oscar moment, oh no that's a different dream, wake up Tina!)


Right, as I was saying I'd like to thank all the bloggers that inspire and encourage me everyday and of course all our readers! You are all so important to me & without you this little blog would be pointless :) Have a great day everyday!


(images from Lara Ferroni )

3 comments:

Blair Friedeman said...

Well happy thursday to you:) Thank you for posting such beautiful things and for your fun personality--it makes your blog such a pleasure to read.

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

...thanksgiving & gratitudes should be in our daily dosage I think...It's a great spirit & holiday indeed! ;)

Courtney said...

Ha! You are too funny!

Thank you for the lovely things you post and for sharing your warm personality with us. I'm happy that we've become blogging friends! Have a great weekend!

{ A lifestyle blog }

Based in London art|decor|fashion|travel ♥

hello lovely readers :)

Subscribe

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sponsor

NET-A-PORTER UK

Our Banners

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Luphia loves... Copyright © 2008-2014 All Rights Reserved. Original Template by Ipietoon. Modified by Luphia Studio.