Friday 16 January 2009

White and Gold

or should it be silver & gold? Anyway, they're both my favorite colour combinations, I find myself always drawn to white & gold ceramics, beddings, jewellery...

love the handmade quality in these beautiful jewellery by eRosas, and her photography is pretty great too, these images of silver & gold against charcoal are simply stunning. I love the simplicity of the top left necklace, which one is your favorite?

On another note, all exams have finished today, thanks for all the good luck wishes, it really worked! In celebration of this & other things, there will be a great giveaway (hint: something pretty I bought in town just 2hrs ago!), so make sure you come back to check it out later!

via Another Shade of Grey (images from eRosas)

13 comments:

Holly said...

oh i love it all, esp the earrings! the two tones mix so beautifully together!

Rachel Follett said...

These are lovely! I love the top right one and the bottom left one. Gorgeous!

paula said...

i love those necklaces. so delicate but with an edge.

Anonymous said...

I totally bought the first necklace for my sisters for Christmas. It's so delicate and simple and goes with everything!

Anonymous said...

I love her jewelry. I'm off to check out her shop. Thanks!

Callie Grayson said...

oooo, i really like!
the bottom right is my favorite!

Velvet and Linen said...

Very pretty and shimmery.
Always great to see what you are thinking about.

xo
Brooke

notebookdoodles said...

beautiful pieces! and i really love your previous interior post!! such an inspiration for me cause i am re-decorating my room =)

❤sb

Sarah said...

wow those are all so beautiful!

Girly-Girl said...

Yah for finishing your exams!!

I love the hoop earrings. It's really interesting that you're drawn to both gold and silver as a combination.

I'm one of those people that refuse to mix the metals/colours. Your post in swaying me a little though. ;)

Courtney said...

The necklace on the top left is my fav, but I really like the hoop earrings. And the combo of silver and gold is great.

Congrats on finishing your exams! Woo!

Pretty Little World said...

These pieces of jewelry are so lovely -- I can just imagine the way that those earrings would flutter when you wear them!

please sir said...

These are SO PRETTY - what a great find!

{ A lifestyle blog }

Based in London art|decor|fashion|travel ♥

hello lovely readers :)

Subscribe

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sponsor

NET-A-PORTER UK

Our Banners

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Luphia loves... Copyright © 2008-2014 All Rights Reserved. Original Template by Ipietoon. Modified by Luphia Studio.