Sunday 21 December 2008

Last Minute Gift Ideas

or more correctly "Things I would LOVE to Find In My Stocking!"
Chloe Eau de Parfum Gift Set - Ok, this might not fit in a stocking but I just LOVE how elegant and retro the bottles are!

Mulberry heart shaped keyrings - it takes me ages everytime to find my keys in my bag so hopefully with a big keyring I would be able to find them more easily! The fact they're so pretty helps too ;)


Gucci heart-shaped coin purse - A lot more afforable than many other Gucci items, aren't they just the sweetest thing?

Lulu Guinness Zig Zag Print Mini Frame Purse - Vintage with a little twist?
Anya Hindmarch Lloyd key pouch - I just LOVE the colour & its simple design!

Realistically what are the changes of me getting these gorgeous items? None, but a girl can dream ;)

6 comments:

Blair Friedeman said...

What an adorable collection--love the Gucci coin purses. I HOPE you get all of them.

Girly-Girl said...

Gah! This post is reminding me that I NEED to finish my Christmas shopping!

Love the coin purses, I wonder if it's too late to put it on the Christmas list? ;)

Mrs.French said...

I'll take all of them...thank you so much for your kind words over at bliss...xo

Courtney said...

I will take the Lulu Guinness and Anya Hindmarch pieces please :) These would be great stocking stuffers! Hope some show up for you this year.

please sir said...

Love these suggestions - would like them in my stocking too!

Anonymous said...

I would happily take anything Gucci or Anya in my stocking...of course if santa wanted to leave something under the tree from them too, I wouldn't say no! Sigh...I'm a label whore and proud of it!

{ A lifestyle blog }

Based in London art|decor|fashion|travel ♥

hello lovely readers :)

Subscribe

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sponsor

NET-A-PORTER UK

Our Banners

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Luphia loves... Copyright © 2008-2014 All Rights Reserved. Original Template by Ipietoon. Modified by Luphia Studio.