Monday 22 September 2008

For The Love of Prints

For me, the best media of showcasing my favorite design/illustration/painting/photography is prints, it might be a little odd fashioned but I prefer my walls to be plain to bring in more light (so sorry wallpapers) and I prefer the fabric on my furniture to be plain too, but at the same time I love patterns and colours. Quite a contradiction isn't it, so prints are my saviors! Plus, not all designs are available as wallpaper, bedding etc, but you can pretty much always get them as a print!


And I always get excited when I discover a new spot to buy lovely prints! These are some of my favorites from http://www.designsupremo.com/

1. Airport 2. Flamboyant Forrest 3. Falling in Love Poster 4. Public Bath

and I love this one by Present&Correct,

(images from Design Supremo)


0 comments:

{ A lifestyle blog }

Based in London art|decor|fashion|travel ♥

hello lovely readers :)

Subscribe

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sponsor

NET-A-PORTER UK

Our Banners

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Luphia loves... Copyright © 2008-2014 All Rights Reserved. Original Template by Ipietoon. Modified by Luphia Studio.