Monday 8 December 2008

Paris Match

This gorgeous Paris home of Jamie Creel and Marco Scarani was published in the Elle Decor December issue and I just HAVE TO share it as it is so stunning. I love how they combines both modern and classic styles in creating this home.
I am also lusting after this home's never ending antique furniture & vintage items like

this Louis XVI bench and vintage cocktail table

this 19th century nickel-and-brass tub

this Louis XVI chair
this antique Italian console and this 1960s Warren Platner ottomanthese plant specimens collected by 19th-century naturalist Émile Deyrolle

this Louis XVI medal cabinet

these Italian chairs once owned by socialite Gloria Guinness
and these vintage mini tables

(images from PointClickHome )

13 comments:

Blair Friedeman said...

Isn't it just fabulous!? I think this was one of my favorite cover features of the year! I just love that tub and just ADORE the color combination of the kitchen nook.

Deb Oh said...

wow, it's almost too much. especially the plant specimens on that wall, loooove it.

Deb Oh said...

and by "too much" I mean too amazing/fabulous/decadent, etc. But of course, it's never too much :)

vicki archer said...

I could move in immediately - truly gorgeous, xv.

i.d. said...

Eeek that bathtub is so cool! The mix of old and new is gorgeous.

Rachel Mallon said...

So many spaces that I love here. I really like that room with all the old framed pictures and that coral chandleier is really cool. Great blog!
dwellings and decor

Courtney said...

I agree- the mix of vintage and antique furnishings is fabulous! Just a stunning home.

please sir said...

Wow...an amazing place!!

Anonymous said...

this was a fabulous spread, wasn't it! and I really appreciate your take on it---all those little details that i didn't notice for myself. like those tables that make up one big table? genius!

bridechic said...

Love the black and white striped bath. Everything here is awesome

Viera said...

Fabulous post! Rooms are great all of them!!
XX
V

Velvet and Linen said...

I loved this home. I'm normally a neutral kind of gal, but I thought the colors they used on the walls were divine. The image of their bedroom is stunning. That bed!

xo
Brooke

TIG said...

Finally catching up on my comments and these rooms are stunning!

{ A lifestyle blog }

Based in London art|decor|fashion|travel ♥

hello lovely readers :)

Subscribe

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sponsor

NET-A-PORTER UK

Our Banners

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Luphia loves... Copyright © 2008-2014 All Rights Reserved. Original Template by Ipietoon. Modified by Luphia Studio.