Thursday 11 December 2008

Blog Love

I was so thrilled to received a blog love from Brooke of Velvet & Linen (it has some of the most amazing interiors & never ending inspirations!) & from Just Fashion.Art.Design (if you love fashion, you have to read this, it has so many stunning fashion trends & photos!).
Now for the hard part, I have to choose 7 blogs to pass on the award to. There are so many blogs I love & give me inspirations on a daily basis, but I have to choose just 7, so here goes:


1. delight by design - it truely does exactly what it says! Blair finds the most amazing (and always so stylish) things which delights me everytime I read it!

2. The City Sage - I can guarantee you will find the most stunning interiors, designs, ideas and not to mention the most yummy receipes here!

3. Under a Paper Moon - Courtney creates these great themed posts each week that always makes me wonder, how do you do it Courtney? how does she manage to find such great things all under one theme! oh, and don't miss the wedding themed wednesday posts either!
4. VT INTERIORS LIBRARY - a fabulous "library" of the most gorgeous interiors, viera also finds so many stunning furniture pieces it's often impossibile to choose a favorite!

5. Oh? - debo takes the most amazing photos that always feels warm as it's places she's been too, I love reading about her witty thoughts & great finds too!

6. Please Sir - what can I say, just a totally amazing blog, I always LOVE everything she finds!
7. coco+kelley - there is something about coco+kelley that is totally glamorous & stylish, cassandra's room & runway style posts are so unique & out of this world!

8.... can't believe that's seven already, there are still so many blogs I read on a daily basis & absolutely LOVE...


oh, and the rules are:
1. The nominated is allowed to put the picture on their blogs.
2. Link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate seven other people and link to them.
4. Leave a message on those people's blog to make them aware that they're nominated.

Found these really cool photos on Flickr that I thought would go quite well with the Blog Love theme:

13 comments:

please sir said...

Thanks so much for the link love! What an honor! Thank you for supporting Please Sir - I appreciate it so very much!

Blair Friedeman said...

Thank you so much Tina. You are too sweet! It was such a pleasant suprise to wake up too your comment letting me know. It makes my day to know people read my blog and even better actually LIKE it:)

Velvet and Linen said...

This is a well deserved award!
Thank you for introducing us to seven new places to become addicted to.
I am off to check them out!

xo
Brooke

Girly-Girl said...

Well done to you! It's lovely when you're recognised by fellow bloggers.

Thanks for posting the link for 'The City Sage'.

Miss | A said...

Brilliant! Thanks for sharing your blog love. Those are all favorites of mine too! Oh---and your blog is pretty rad too! I will be back. :)cheers

Deb Oh said...

Tina, you're too sweet! Your thoughtful comments are always so kind, and it's wonderful to know that you enjoy my blog. Thanks for the mention :)

cassandra said...

thank you so much tina!! i'm off to visit some of your other favorites as well! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you and the winners! You're all my favorites :)

Viera said...

Tina, Thank you so much. That means a great deal coming from you. I am off to check your other favorites! Have a great day!
XX
V

Courtney said...

Thank you so much! Your words were so kind and you are such a sweetheart. And the feeling is mutual- I love your blog too! Great photos at the end as well- perfect for the post!

i.d. said...

Yay! :) I will definitely check out these other blogs.

Hope you feel better soon...I'd prescribe a mug of hot chocolate as a remedy to any cold! xx

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this lovely honour Tina! I'm so flattered to be in such good company!

I don't know how I'm going to pick only 7 to pass this on to--there are so many talented bloggers out there!

Thanks again. You made my day :)

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

you all deserve it ladies! :)

{ A lifestyle blog }

Based in London art|decor|fashion|travel ♥

hello lovely readers :)

Subscribe

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sponsor

NET-A-PORTER UK

Our Banners

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Luphia loves... Copyright © 2008-2014 All Rights Reserved. Original Template by Ipietoon. Modified by Luphia Studio.