Friday 5 December 2008

Vintage Friday: Cute Retro Coat

How cute are these outfits (well, mainly coat + a hat ), I am looking for a coat that is just about these kind of length, although in cold winter I will have to pair them with jeans or some thick tights + ugg boots maybe...



I love this elegant peach & black diamond patterned one from Topshop, but I wasn't quick enough to get to my size before it sold out :(

From the runway, this '80s-inspired plaid coat from Marc by Marc Jacobs certainly makes a rock 'n' roll statement.

Which one is your favorite? or feel free to share more, I'd love to see more coats!

7 comments:

Blair Friedeman said...

Oh tina! I love these. The black and white one is to die for and that pink one is SO fun. Have a splendid weekend!

Maison Fleur said...

These coats are super cute!! If only it were cool enough here in Brisbane, Australia to wear them!! Love Love Love your blog!!

Courtney said...

I love the pink one! And the black and white is so classic, you just can't go wrong. Have a great weekend!

Viera said...

bit too hot for a coat here in Aus. but nice picks anyway.
Have a great weekend!
XXX
V

i.d. said...

Oh, thank you for your kind words! I love your blog too and always enjoy seeing the wonderful things you uncover - like that first pink coat, I am coveting it right now! :)

Girly-Girl said...

Oh how I miss cold climates! I'm off to Topshop to check out the peach one....yes, even in stinky hot Singapore they stock winter fashion.

please sir said...

Oh I love that jacket - so cute!

{ A lifestyle blog }

Based in London art|decor|fashion|travel ♥

hello lovely readers :)

Subscribe

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sponsor

NET-A-PORTER UK

Our Banners

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Luphia loves... Copyright © 2008-2014 All Rights Reserved. Original Template by Ipietoon. Modified by Luphia Studio.