Friday 14 November 2008

Vintage Friday: Cute Kitchen

This vintage kitchen is so sweet, I love the colour combination with the cherry red & pale blue.

I received my Gocco today! although had to pay quite a bit postage admin + tax fee to get it, and when i opend it the inks were not what was described on the ebay listing, so I'm slightly stressed as it was quite expensive. Hopefully I can get it working over the weekend, then i'm sure all these trouble would be all worth it!

Have a great weekend everyone!

(image via holiday jenny)

1 comments:

steppie said...

I'm sorry to hear about the gocco - I'm sure once you get it all worked out, you'll have so much fun with it. I keep thinking I want one... aren't they discontinuing it or something?

And by the way, that photo is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous!

{ A lifestyle blog }

Based in London art|decor|fashion|travel ♥

hello lovely readers :)

Subscribe

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sponsor

NET-A-PORTER UK

Our Banners

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Luphia loves... Copyright © 2008-2014 All Rights Reserved. Original Template by Ipietoon. Modified by Luphia Studio.