Tuesday 25 November 2008

The Modern Pearl Necklace

I've always loved pearl necklace, influenced by the classic icon of elegance herself Audrey Hepburn & Coco Chanel. Although the classic pearl necklace is timeless, I am always excited by a more modern version, like these from Lanvin. Ribbons & pearls? It's like someone has read my mind!




and of course, I can't write a post on pearls without mentioning some Chanel necklaces, I adore their take on the pearl necklace every season & always find myself saying "wow, i want this, and this and this..."


(images from net-a-porter, Chanel)

5 comments:

Courtney said...

Ooh, the grey one is beautiful! It would be so fab for the holidays too. Lovely, lovely.

Viera said...

Adorable necklaces. All of them!!
XX
V

Blair Friedeman said...

I love the first one. Beautiful! I agree with Courtney-perfect for the holidays.

alissa said...

necklaces tied with ribbons? chanel? favorite post of the day...

dashaluna said...

I wonder how you can make them yourself? Does anyone know? :)

{ A lifestyle blog }

Based in London art|decor|fashion|travel ♥

hello lovely readers :)

Subscribe

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sponsor

NET-A-PORTER UK

Our Banners

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Luphia loves... Copyright © 2008-2014 All Rights Reserved. Original Template by Ipietoon. Modified by Luphia Studio.