Monday, 24 November 2008

Skin Series Bud Vase

Not only are these little vases cute but they are individually handmade so no two are the same. They look so delicate & would look great on my window sill with some pink roses to brighten up the room in the grim grey days... Available from Manos online.

(images from Manos)


citysage said...

Wow! Those are too crazy! I'm imagining all the possibilities...and I love how they show them with iris, my favourite flowers!

I can just see a holiday table setting with these as a centerpiece. Such a cool find!

i.d. said...

Oh that's so pretty! I'd love to put a cluster of those vases on a little side table. :)

Blair said...

What a neat idea! I also love that I don't think I could break them as easily as a glass bud vase (I am a total klutz!).

Courtney said...

Those are such a fun find! I love how the vases "give" when pushed on (as shown in the Iris photo!)

{ A lifestyle blog }

Based in London art|decor|fashion|travel ♥

hello lovely readers :)


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



Blog Friends

Our Banners

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Luphia loves... Copyright © 2008-2014 All Rights Reserved. Original Template by Ipietoon. Modified by Luphia Studio.