Monday 27 April 2009

This and That

{via Oh Joy!}

This is going to be a tag & awards post, but I promise to keep you entertained with some pretty picutes ;) Thanks for the lovely Sarah for this tag, ok here goes:

What’s your current obsession?
The new china collection by Studio Violet - I only saw it yesterday!!



What’s your weirdest obsession?
Seagulls - a family of seagulls live on our roof and I've seen them at least once everyday since we moved in, like 18 months ago, I'll really miss them when I move

What are you wearing today?
A oversized floral tee with DIY pins added to reshape it, skinny jeans & equestrian style boots - it was raining like crazy this morning

What would you like to learn to do?
Take good photos! Think I need a DSLR as my diginal camera is just not doing the job, I would also like to finally read those two photography books I bought last summer!


What’s for dinner today?
Maybe a takeaway, I'm thinking lamb madras curry... just wondering is curry popular elsewhere?

What’s the last thing you bought?
How I love internet shopping & the sale, hoping to get these tomorrow! :D


{Ring - Outnet.com, Boots - Fly London, rest - Topshop}

What’s your most challenging goal right now?
I really want to open an online clothing store, I've seen these really pretty floral dresses & cute tees made by small manufacturers in Japan, Korean & China, and just don't understand why they have to be so expensive over here. A floral dress on topshop.com is rare & when they do have one it's at least £50, it's not like the quality is so much better.

So a busy summer for me researching and trying to figure out about international shipping + tax etc. it's going to be so fun! - the clothes buying part :D

Favorite vacation place?
Either paris or venice, I can't choose!

What would you like to have in your hands right now?
This Fendi bag!

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Relaxing while listening to the sea

What super power would you like to possess?
Magical powers or teleport, I'd be happy with either :)

What’s your favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?
My huge floral print tee with DIY pins added on of course ;) the original tee looks like this

What’s your dream job?
To be a business woman in fashion/design, say online boutique owner? :D

If you had $150 now what would you spend it on?
These pretty blue & white things from aviewto

Describe your personal style
Feminine mixed with an edgy, currently trying to perfect that edgy!

What fashion show would you want tickets to?
I've dreamed about this since I was a little girl - Chanel

Who’s closet would you want to raid?
Alexa Chung, although her clothes will never fit me, I'm like half as tall!!

the 2nd tag is from the sweet surimay:

{Original photo by Melissa Lund }

Also, I'd like to thank the lovely Little Miss Tiara for the Lemonade Award & Diana for the cutest "deer" award, I'd like to pass the love onto:

A View To ; Blog Goggles ; Lenorenevermore ; The English Muse ; The Princess Portal ; Denoto & WISH WISH WISH

Have a lovely Tuesday everyone! Since it's that time of year - Exams!! I'll be taking a break from {Beauty Tuesday} as it usually take a while to pull together a post, but I will be posting normally, think I'll be needing quite a few revision breaks :)

(all images linked to sources)

61 comments:

paula said...

lovely.

Fashion Moment said...

Great answers, dear!

FM~FP

Chi-Chi and the Greek Vintage said...

Love the Fendi bag!!!!!!!
You have such great taste! :)

Anna Rice said...

That China set is adorable!

Dionne said...

I love that Studio Violet stuff too! Gorge!

Michelle Parks McCourt said...

great q&a.

www.janetteria.com said...

I love reading Ur answers! ;)

XoXo

sarah said...

That circus themed set is so dreamy! It would practically force me to throw whimsical tea parties on a regular basis.

Great answers!

Rachel said...

I'd love to see what you did with that shirt! and if you sold those dresses, I'd buy!!

georgia b. said...

great post! your ensemble today sounds perfect.

deepsouthrunner said...

I'd like to have that Fendi bag too!

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Thank you darling for thinking of me, very honored! Kiss-kiss***
Adore that china collection by Studio Violet...life is like 'circus' sometimes... ~XO*

Anna said...

awwwww the first two photos are so damn cute! (;

the notebook doodles said...

i enjoyed reading your tag. interesting answers =)

kadler said...

Thank you so much! And congrats :)

TheBeautyFile said...

I love that Fendi bag too...I miss Beauty Tuesday, but you can always stop by my blog for your beauty fix!

The china is so sweet & beautiful!

kadler said...

P.S. I love curry. All different kinds.

carolina @ patagonia gifts said...

lovely post, darling! I adore that china too!
xoxo

Pretty Lovely said...

Good luck on your exams. My exam period is right now as well and I think my hands are already sore from all the cad work and renderings...

Great interview! I love the shoes featured.

xx,

Sam @PrettyLovely

Christina said...

very cute way to display the 'things that make me smile.'

Daniela Valdez said...

It's great getting to know you better :)

Natália Llorens said...

oow, she has good taste!

MizzJ said...

Love that Chinoiserie jewelery, so dainty and lady-like!

Panda ♥ said...

^^ i would so buy from your online shop!! i always want to buy from zipa, sechuna etc.. but they only do wholesale =( and have crazy shipping fees... so yeah I hope you open one soon!!

Julia said...

Lovely! It's always a delight to get to know you a little more :)

Rain said...

Heeeyyy! I also saw these brown shoes @ topshop.com. I wanna get them to, but still doubting. Let me know, how they are, when you've received it!

thanks

xoxo

http://www.lovestoryrain.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

Takeaway curry isn't as big a deal here in California, but I wish it were. It makes me so happy.

Darrah said...

I also love shopping from home! Ps. My nieces would love a circus tea set! How cute!

amalie said...

great answers. what a cute tea set! x

Unknown said...

amazing answers!! love the black top :)

First Lady of MADE said...

the china set and the fendi bag are so perrrfect!

amy b.s. said...

love this! may have to steal it the next time i'm having blog block!

erika sorocco said...

As if the pictures you featured weren't divine enough, your answers were, as well!

Marie said...

Good luck on your exams...it's nice to get to know you even more from that interview!
-marie

Anna said...

I just saw that porcelain and totally fell in love with it! It's not a wonder that you like it too. :)

Emz said...

Oh these look so pretty! I had fun reading it =) All the clothes and items you picked are fantastic!

Wanderlusting said...

I totally look forward to your online clothing store because your philosophy is SO true :) it's a possible dream of mine one day (though I hope to open a real one and combine it with a wine bar ;)

Wanderlusting said...

PS totally jealous of your spree tomorrow...totally wishing I wasn't on an online shopping ban, man these two months will be HARD (I say that as a Forever 21 package arrives at the office...I ordered it pre-ban though :P)

Winnie said...

Omigosh I would totally buy from your website. I have been trying to find a decent website that sells nice Japanese/Korean clothes..

Love those boots!

skye said...

Thank you for the lovely awards! That china set is to-die-for.

~ Princess Skye

Jasmin said...

love photography as well.. wish I had the cash to spend on an expensive camera.. haha.. i probably would if i didn't spend so much on clothes and makeup !

K8 said...

Lovely, I love the circus like teacups.

Anonymous said...

what a great set of answers! Definitely get a DSLR--I can't get enough of mine...you'll love it :-)

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Splendid answers. As far as I am concerned curry is popular where ever I am--it's basically my favorite spice. :)

Karen said...

The china is amazing -- what a great find!

alissa said...

drooling over that blue blazer!

stylefrontier said...

great answers dear! and the circues tea set is awesome!

Suri May said...

lovely post! that fendi bag is rather chic :D and i adore the china set! aaah so pretty!
and you did the tag! yay!

Green Girl said...

i just discovered Studio Violet from sycamore st. press and they have such a wonderful, dreamy collection! enjoyed this post:)

Gabbi said...

Great tag, I loved the Studio Violet china. Your seagulls sound nice. We had a family of hawks in the tree on our front yard so I think I know what you mean... :)

.{a}...❤ said...

ur so cool! ^_^
& omg... we have the same dream job! :3

Candi of Candace Rose said...

Congrats on your award! Oh and if you get tickets to a Chanel fashion show...you're taking me, right? ;)

http://candacerose.typepad.com

Kati said...

I like the pics you choosed to bring your text out!

T said...

THAT FENDI BAG IS UNBELIEVABLE. I am officially in love with it.

Jenny - pygmeestyle.blogg.se said...

How wonderful and I love that china too so much, would be perfect in my kitchen.

William Street Store said...

Love this! Such gorgeous answers and beautiful images. And definitely open an online store! xxx

Aline said...

thank you for sharing!

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

I love that tea set!

Milly. said...

Favourites:
the aviewto bracelets: I can never seem to find gorgeous little designs like this however many times I look through the web and markets.
Also - the little orange cat who seems to have sneaked into the tea set photo, so sweet!

xxx

Unknown said...

I love these questions and reading more about my favorite bloggers. those images of the sea are lovely. thank you for sharing!

Courtney said...

I love curries, as do my brothers and E. Your new purchases are adorable, and I think you would find much success with an online fashion boutique-- you have a great eye. Good luck with exams! xo

{ A lifestyle blog }

Based in London art|decor|fashion|travel ♥

hello lovely readers :)

Subscribe

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sponsor

NET-A-PORTER UK

Our Banners

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Luphia loves... Copyright © 2008-2014 All Rights Reserved. Original Template by Ipietoon. Modified by Luphia Studio.