Monday, 2 March 2009

Blog Love

Just signed up to Bloglovin', so you can now Follow my blog with bloglovin´

or if you prefer Readers, you can get feeds from a range of Readers here , xxx

Add to Google Reader or Homepage Add to My AOL

(photos by Janne Peters)


Dionne said...

I had never heard of this before. I am off to go check it out.

Tina said...

Dionne you really are the sweetest :)

Trish said...

I'ma follow you!! Yay! Really love yer blog! :)

thedrifterandthegypsy said...

oh cool. i've tried to do that before. i signed up for blog lovin and everything, but i can't figure out how to get my blog on there...
i'm so technologically unadvanced. would you mind telling me how you did it?

Amelia said...

That's a beautiful picture. It's so nice to be able to follow blogs, although I prefer google reader.

Chester said...

Referring to your post before, my Monday has been going quite splendidly.

muchlove said...

I'm already following you there :)

n a t s u m i said...

Woow, I love this image! I will go check it out!!

jessica said...

ahhaa my word verification is ouvulant :p

sorry for the immaturity :]
but yay for bloglovin !!


Connie Hsiu said...

man, bloglovin it GREAT! you'll love it!

kari and kijsa said...

We haven't seen this! We will ahve to check it out!
kari & kijsa

kari and kijsa said...

We haven't seen this! We will ahve to check it out!
kari & kijsa

Athena. said...

Quite sure I adore your blog :)
Oh, and I saw that you read the Time Traveller's Wife?
I found that in the shops a few weeks back, and dithered over buying it, and I had forgotten until just now!
I think that I will go down to the shops and buy it this weekend :)

Ahaha, anyway, your blog is amazing! it's so lovely and serene, really inspiring :)

S.Elisabeth said...

I'll follow you =) i'm glad you commented me before (i think?) and I found this blog; it's so cute!

Georgie said said...

Blog lovin is brilliant! Im on it as well.

{ A lifestyle blog }

Based in London art|decor|fashion|travel ♥

hello lovely readers :)


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



Blog Friends

Our Banners

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Luphia loves... Copyright © 2008-2014 All Rights Reserved. Original Template by Ipietoon. Modified by Luphia Studio.