Monday 2 February 2009

Double {Look of the moment}

I've posted some images of Woori Go at Lookbook in my new year resolution post as I absolutely adores her style! Since then she's added some new outfits & I just could not resist doing a Look of the momnet post on her fabulous style!


I'm loving the suit jacket look at the moment, she does this perfectly in this chic outfit. 1. ASOS 2. & 3. Topshop 4. Urban Outfitters 5. Marc by Marc Jacobs 6. Jimmy Choo

Also, I'm not sure about you but I have quite a few dresses bought for formal events & have never been worn since! Woori puts together a great day outfit with such a dress and dress it down with a pair of laced up flat shoes, the result is just so pretty!

1. Topshop 2. Forever 21 (First time I was looking at this site & wow the prices are so cheap!) 3. Urban Outfitters 4. Office 5. Don't forget to add your own black tights!

One last thing, I was tagged by the fabulous Couture Carrie with the #4 Tag: The rules are *Go to the fourth folder on your computer where you keep your photographs.*Choose the fourth picture. *Explain it.*Tag four other people.

So here is my photo, the folder is all pictures related to my 21st birthday which I was lucky enough to have celebrated it in Prague! (Pounds was quite strong then, totally different from now!) This photo combines my two big presents, the LV coin + card purse from my boyfriend (with strict instruction from me ;) & the picture was taken using my new camera from my parents, I had a fabulous time, the weather was so gorgeous... oops going off the topic now, it just brings back such fun memories!

Anyway, I'd like to tag the following lovely ladies:

Callie at A different shade of grey

Anne at The City Sage

Amanda at Swish and Swanky

Fashion Moment

Hope you're all having a good Monday, we had snow today, yeah, that's right! First in two years (in my memory anyway), actually it's still snowing outside now! xx

31 comments:

Fashion Moment said...

Thank you darling!
This post would be exclent and without me, hahahah!
Thank you, again!

FM

Larissa said...

I want that Marc Jacobs bag - amazing colour!

Congrats the LV, it's funny how boyfriends always manage to choose the perfect gifts when they get a little "guidance" lol

x

Unknown said...

Oh yes, loving look #1--it's a great little montage--love!

xo

Couture Carrie said...

That f21 dress is a fantastic find!

And thanks for adding me to your faves - you are now on my Fellow Fashionistas blogroll as well!

xoxox,
CC

Anonymous said...

i love her outfits! she is so stylish :o)

inkWELL Press said...

Love that MJ bag, such a fabulous color! I need to add more color to my bag collection!

Rachel Follett said...

That purple rose dress is fabulous! I love that color scheme.

please sir said...

Great style picks - love, love the floral skirt. I've been looking for something similar.

Fashion Addict said...

Awww, your boyfriend was so sweet to get you those presents! It's a nice picture and I love this tagging game!

BTW, I'm hosting a Valentine's Day contest at my blog and I would love it if you entered! Please check back at my blog for more details!

paula said...

happy monday!

Reena Rai said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

I love the first look, it's cool but would look a little generic if it wasn't for the bag. She has great style though

Julia said...

I love the heels in your first collage of images! Incredible!

Michelle Parks McCourt said...

Wow= what a great post! love the images.

Winnie said...

oh she is too cool.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the tag! what a great birthday it sounds like that was---nothing like a little LV to celebrate another year ;)

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Her outfits are so chic. Very inspiring.

Anonymous said...

I am loving that suit jacket. I've got one that I just can't wait to wear out with my skinny jeans. Great picks!

T said...

Lovely new layout! And I love your photo. It's such a cute wallet!

Agnes Deer said...

Great looks darling! Plus, I adore your etsy store! Good work there!! :)

Callie Grayson said...

thanks! this is fun!!! i will post later in the week.
great image boards, loving the dress!! oh and that green bag! must get one!!!

Courtney said...

Both of those looks are really fun! I love how well the second one plays down an evening dress. And the Marc Jacobs bag is fabulous!

Anonymous said...

I love all of those summer dresses posted a couple posts below! And those cards are so cute :)

Fashion Moment said...

I tagged you my darling! Check today's the post.

FM

Seda said...

wow i reallyy love the first outfit, it's so cool!!

Vain and Vapid said...

Love her styling.... That boyfriend boxy blazer is too cute. Wish that Topshop would open around my parts already.

Mary B. said...

woori go...awesome!

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

AWESOME....love that top look...it's just what Ive been wearing lately i swear! :) Minus the green bag.. : ) I have like 35 purses....but no green....



Jen Ramos
'Cards & Prints You'll Love...'
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

Thanks for tagging me! Looks like a fabulous birthday, your boyfriend has excellent taste! ;)

English Muse said...

Hello lovely Tina from Bath! I love your blog!!

sertonina said...

Oh my god... your presents!! are faboulous. Your boyfriend know you want! hahaha. I have said to my boyfriend that i want a loubouting pumps jajajajaj very heel... jaja but he haven´t got enought money still jajaj... oh!!

Happy birthday (K)

sertonina said...

sorry, *he hasn´t got* not *he haven´t got*... jajaj i have had a big mistake!!!

{ A lifestyle blog }

Based in London art|decor|fashion|travel ♥

hello lovely readers :)

Subscribe

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sponsor

NET-A-PORTER UK

Our Banners

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Luphia loves... Copyright © 2008-2014 All Rights Reserved. Original Template by Ipietoon. Modified by Luphia Studio.