Sunday 1 February 2009

{Dear Diary}: Awards & Cute illustrations!

I have always loved cute illustrations and when I came across Yuuco's store at Etsy, I just couldn't resist this cute series of postcards, at such affordable prices too! ($6 for 7 prints!) I received them the other day and just wanted to show them to everyone, the one with the cute cuddly bear wearing the red scarf says "you make me so happy", wouldn't it make a great present?


Also I feel so honoured to receive this wonderful award from Liz at the gorgeous blog Violet Posy:

and I'm passing on the award to some of my favorite blogs, as alwasy it's so hard to choose as i have so many! Here goes:

Mary Jo at Trust Your Style {amazing fashion posts & love her style interview posts!}

i.d. at Just Fashion. Art. Design {wonderful fashion photography & she just started fashion school and promises to share her journey, how exciting!}

Emily at Cupcakes and Cashmere {two of my favorite things and her blog is just as gorgeous as the name, she tranforms high fashion into everyday outfits and does this by example (effortlessly may I add)!}

Candi at Dolce Chic {Candi is the sweetest and I promise you'll love her blog!}

Rachel at Design Lovely {always has amazing finds, and she has a great interior blog too dwellings and décor }

Julia at The Red Otter Shop {Julia has such a good eye for beautiful things and I can't describe exactly why but reading her posts always makes me feel happy}

Kimberlee at Brown Button {Kimberlee finds the most amazing objects, photography, interiors... the list just goes on and on!}

Think the rules are to link to the person who gave the award & also leave a comment on people you've given the award to so they know! Right I'm off to leave my comments now ;) hope you're having a good Sunday evening or Sunday afternoon/Monday morning depending on where you are in this lovely world! xxx

11 comments:

Rachel Follett said...

Thank you! Your blog is pretty fabulous too!

Cupcakes and Cashmere said...

thank you for the award, lovely! i'll have to check out these other blogs as well :)

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Those illustrations are darling! One would certainly make me happy.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Tina for the blog award! You picked many of the ones I would probably have picked as well. And of course, yours is well-deserved!

xo

i.d. said...

You totally deserve this award - and thank you for passing it on! You're so sweet, this totally made my day. :)

yuuco said...

Thank you so much, Luphia! You have a beautiful blog. YOU make me so happy! ;)
yuuco
http://yuucosgallery.seesaa.net/

Brown Button Trading said...

a squillon billion thank yous for the award darling girl! - You are the best, thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your beautiful blog xx

Courtney said...

"You make me so happy." How very sweet it would be to receive that postcard from someone!

Velvet and Linen said...

I love seeing what other people find on Etsy. I try not to visit the site very often because I know I will become addicted! Your post cards are so much fun.
Congratulations on another well deserved award!

xo
Brooke

Unknown said...

if you like the fashion illustrations you can visit my blog!!

Cool blog!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, what an honor to be chosen by you :) I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!

{ A lifestyle blog }

Based in London art|decor|fashion|travel ♥

hello lovely readers :)

Subscribe

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sponsor

NET-A-PORTER UK

Our Banners

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Luphia loves... Copyright © 2008-2014 All Rights Reserved. Original Template by Ipietoon. Modified by Luphia Studio.