Sunday 8 February 2009

{Dear Diary}: Eco Stationery & Blog Love!

How is everyone's weekend so far? I have been doing some homework from the weekly Women into Enterprise business course I've been attending since last week, the people there are so great & the course is very useful as well as fun! Here is a little bit of fun which I bring to the class everyweek, the super cute notebooks by Ecojot, not only are they the prettiest notebooks I've seen, they're also made from 100% recycled post-consumer waste!

Have been working on my little business all weekend, building my website which is quite fun and reading lots of legal informations, not so fun. Think I just need to get some insurance then I can start selling! Will keep you updated :)

This week has been a fantastic week for my little blog, I received 4 blog awards from these amazing blogs Fashion Moment, FRENCH ESSENCE , the good life for less and a different shade of grey , thank you all so much, it really made my week!

Here comes the hard part, I have to pass these on to 10 fabulous blogs, free feel to choose which award you'd like to accept :)

Dear: BB , Bliss , breathing in the dreaming world , Coco's Tea Party , Dilly Dallas , Heart of Light , MadeByGirl , Tea For Joy , Vain and Vapid , Velvet & Linen , Congratulations! x


16 comments:

Callie Grayson said...

funny, i just gave you another award on my blog!!! and you completely deserve all these awards!!
callie

Velvet and Linen said...

Thank you Tina!
I am so honored to be given an award by you!
I love your blog and so appreciate the support you have given my little blog.

xo

Brooke

breathing in the dreaming world said...

Tina,
Thank you so much!
I love your blog also, so it's really a great compliment to get your award.
Can't wait to check out the other blogs you picked.
Oh, and I'll pick the third award with the heart.
xoxo

Anonymous said...

what a darling, thanks for the award. not sure what to do with it, but will mention it in my next post :)
xx

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

Hey just wanted to say thank you... : )
Alos the list you gave me for the artwork...is Great...one of the best so far.

Jen Ramos
'Cards & Prints You'll Love...'
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com

breathing in the dreaming world said...

I just realized we are picking an actual award, not a photo. I love hearts, but as for awards, I like all of these.

Anonymous said...

i love stationary! this one is really cute!

Couture Carrie said...

Congrats on all your awards, T! And thanks so much for your sweet compliment on my painting :)

xoxox,
CC

T said...

Cute stationery!

Anonymous said...

wow so many awards!!!!
and gosh, those notebooks are gorgeous.
i might have to break down and get me one :)
xoxo,
Micaela

Anonymous said...

those notebooks are ADORABLE! :D and it's even better that they are from recycled materials <333 oh boy!

Winnie said...

Ah congrats! Love the stationary, makes classes that much more interesting!

Blair Friedeman said...

Lovely notebook indeed!!

essence said...

Your blog is great, is full of inspiring images!!!!!
Thank you very much for your comment!

x

Rachel said...

Thank you, hon! I'm so flattered. And those notebooks are adorable.

Daniela Valdez said...

Wooow, how lovely! Congratulations on your many awards!

Thanks for visiting! Your blog is great!

{ A lifestyle blog }

Based in London art|decor|fashion|travel ♥

hello lovely readers :)

Subscribe

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sponsor

NET-A-PORTER UK

Our Banners

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Luphia loves... Copyright © 2008-2014 All Rights Reserved. Original Template by Ipietoon. Modified by Luphia Studio.