Monday 1 December 2008

Zen Dining

Feeling a bit stressed lately as I have a test on Thursday, as it's still term time I've only got a couple of evening to revise. Everything should be fine but you know sometimes you just can't help but to feel a little worried? Which is why this Zen Dining photo is so appealing to me right now, I would love to treat myself to dinner (boyfriend can pay for himself ;) at a gorgeous restaurant with these beautiful tables, now the only trouble is finding that restaurant...


(image from withthegrain )

7 comments:

Blair Friedeman said...

Sorry you are stressed! I think you are exactly right that these tables and very soothing. Please let me know if you find a restaurant with tables like this! Good luck on your test.

please sir said...

Oh but I do love that table!

Girly-Girl said...

Love the table and the settings!

Good luck with your test. :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your test!! and treat yourself to that fancy dinner when you've aced it :)

i.d. said...

Ohhh good luck! Some nice dinner plans should give you extra motivation. :)

Courtney said...

That table is so beautiful. If you do find that restaurant, definitely treat yourself :)

Good luck with your test; it is always hard not to worry a little at the end of a semester, but I hope you are feeling much less stressed soon!

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

thanks everyone! with so many good luck wishes I will def do great ;)

{ A lifestyle blog }

Based in London art|decor|fashion|travel ♥

hello lovely readers :)

Subscribe

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sponsor

NET-A-PORTER UK

Our Banners

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Luphia loves... Copyright © 2008-2014 All Rights Reserved. Original Template by Ipietoon. Modified by Luphia Studio.