Wednesday 2 July 2014

{Weekly Lookbook}: White, Blue, Black + White


{ via Le-21eme }

Apologies for the un-inspirational title, 
you must think I am so illiterate I can only spell colours,
while that is not too far from the truth, 
I was trying to create a more vivid image through the title,
clearly failed, let's just focus on the image

I am noting this look down in my "key looks for the season" folder
Start with a 3/4 or 7/8 sleeve white top or jumper
pair with a mid-length blue skirt, ideally made from a textured fabric
finally throw on a pair of black shoes with white soles

I have my eyes on these EYTYS alternatives which I think are so versatile not too mention comfy hitting the casual trainer look spot on



0 comments:

{ A lifestyle blog }

Based in London art|decor|fashion|travel ♥

hello lovely readers :)

Subscribe

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sponsor

NET-A-PORTER UK

Our Banners

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Luphia loves... Copyright © 2008-2014 All Rights Reserved. Original Template by Ipietoon. Modified by Luphia Studio.