Wednesday, 13 April 2011

The Colours of Celine

{ photos by STREETFSN }


Life In Technicolor. said...

hey love! sorry its been ages... law school and graduating are really just whipping my ass. anwyays, i DO LOVE those closeup streetstyle shots, celine's brilliant because its so understated and chic! anyways, my english friends tell me the weather tehre is better than usual these days so i hope thats been great for u! hope u r well

andrea xxxx
Life In Technicolor.

amalie said...

i love celine's bags. and DAMNIT I WANT THAT LAST ONE.

SAMANTHA said...

omg those colors are delicious. i need one of those pouches now, or at least that blue nailpolish.

ps. check out my blog giveaway!

Valerie Nguyen said...

Gorgeous colors! Great pop to any style!

tonimacaroni said...


Trix said...

STUNNING. I also adore the nail polish color in the first photo!

Tyna said...

I love the blue one!! amazing clutches.)

pelininstyle said...

So colorful and lively!

Un peu altruiste said...

Love the mustard yellow! my favourite colour of the season!
beautiful! x

{ A lifestyle blog }

Based in London art|decor|fashion|travel ♥

hello lovely readers :)


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



Blog Friends

Our Banners

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Luphia loves... Copyright © 2008-2014 All Rights Reserved. Original Template by Ipietoon. Modified by Luphia Studio.