Wednesday, 2 March 2011

Edgy, Modern & Elegant

That top living room is too perfect, so perfect that I want to look at it everyday and go
'This is just perfect, so perfect'

{ Simon Watson via Desire to Inspire }


Blovet Beauty said...

i love the layout of the first pic!

crazy pig said...

You're right! I want a livingroom like this :(

Jenny said...

Kinda reminds me of the Jetsons! I guess the future is now! :)

JooJoo said...

Lovely spaces! You have a pretty blog! Full of eye-candy :)

Mariella said...

perfect livingrooms. <3

Alexandra Steinmetz - Champagne and Chiffon said...

The third picture kills me. I love it.

Julie Khuu said...

That navy velvet sofa is TO.DIE.FOR...omigosh so gorgeous...makes me wonder what fabulousness lives in that space! Great find, thanks for sharing!


Haute Khuuture Blog

ELI said...

Adoro l'accostamento della parete color verde acqua e il divano in cuoio trapuntato!
so trendy!!

{ A lifestyle blog }

Based in London art|decor|fashion|travel ♥

hello lovely readers :)


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



Blog Friends

Our Banners

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Luphia loves... Copyright © 2008-2014 All Rights Reserved. Original Template by Ipietoon. Modified by Luphia Studio.