Friday, 7 January 2011


j'adore ...

{via Seaembraces}


tonimacaroni said...

nice pics :)

curious constellation said...

Paris is most definitely on the long list of places I ope to visit.

arbuziary said...

I would love someday to see that. People say Paris is very romantic..

Melissah said...

I'm an interior designer from Melbourne, Australia - I loved your blog, I found it very inspiring. This is all new to me but I have just set up my own blog
You may like to check it out because I had so much fun doing it.
Thanks for providing me with such great entertainment!

Lea said...

Hey, your blog is so nice!
My blog's called L.M (, are you maybe interested in link exchange?

bye :)

Anait said...

Paris makes my heart beat faster. One photo and a dozen memories are ignited.

naoma* said...

"Paris is always a good idea" -Audrey Hepburn

Jen of Made By Girl said...

I keep telling myself I will make it to Paris one of these days...

Janine França said...

very nice your pictures

The Idealist said...

just a little bit jealous....

{ A lifestyle blog }

Based in London art|decor|fashion|travel ♥

hello lovely readers :)


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



Blog Friends

Our Banners

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Luphia loves... Copyright © 2008-2014 All Rights Reserved. Original Template by Ipietoon. Modified by Luphia Studio.