Friday, 24 December 2010

Pretty Things to Eat

Have a Merry Christmas Everyone!

What Katie Ate is one of the prettiest food blog I have seen, not only do I lust over the food, I also want to stick those photos all over all walls!

{gorgeous photos from What Katie Ate}


Len♥reNeverM♥re said...

Drool worthy!!
Merry Christmas Luphia!


curious constellation said...

Wow, this just made me incredibly hungry!

daisychain said...

Have a fabulous Christmas lovely xx

Trixy said...

Yum! I'm a sucker for anything with raspberries :) Happy holidays!

Sundari said...

Oh, I think my stomach just cried. These photos are gorgeous.

Mademoiselle Deva said...

it looks amazingly delicious

Cy e Fabi said...

Love your blog!!!Please visit my blog xoxox Fabi and Cybelle!

Jen of Made By Girl said...

I cant say NO to flourless chocolate cake, i think i'll have one for new years! :)

fashionable palette said...

Lovely post. I'm hungry now! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!

Katica said...

hmmm... Im hungry...:)It looks amazing..

Pesky Cat Designs said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Wishing you all the best in the New Year!

Sarah Moyal said...

That Vanilla Bean Ice Cream Looks AMAZING!!!!

Dylana Suarez said...

This is getting me so hungry!

Lovely blog!


{ A lifestyle blog }

Based in London art|decor|fashion|travel ♥

hello lovely readers :)


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



Blog Friends

Our Banners

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Luphia loves... Copyright © 2008-2014 All Rights Reserved. Original Template by Ipietoon. Modified by Luphia Studio.