Thursday, 18 December 2008

White or Red?

I've always dreamed of a perfect white Christmas like a winter wonderland

but I found these gorgeous images today and I'm rethinking about the always white theme, the reds seems really festive!

What do you think, white or red?

(images Ideal Home)


Jackie said...

Oooh, both are so pretty. I love it when everything is monochromatic, it gives quite an impact. I must say I am drawn to the white. It has always been a favorite of mine.

paula said...

i am all about the red, but that first image has me dreaming about white.

Lori said...

I personally love the white...they are both beautiful though! I guess it's a question of if you want "calm" or "festive"! Beautiful, regardless!

Lori said...

Oh, and thank you for the kind comment! :)

Trailing Spouse said...

At first I liked the white, but then I had a little bit of a think and with my friends and families track record the last red photo would be a safer option.

The white is just too pretty to get really comfortable.

notebookdoodles said...

eek this is too pretty!!


Courtney said...

Do I have to chose? Both are so pretty- I normally am all about the white, but this year, I have been loving red too. And the red dining room looks so festive. Hmmm... I'm no help because I say both :)

dolcechic said...

This is a tough one...I love them both. Could you get a small tree as well, and do both?

I'd love to exchange links with you. Your blog is one of my favorites!!! I'm honored :)

debo said...

So hard to choose, they're both gorgeous...but I'd have to go with red, it's just so festive! And I love the way it pops - and it's so cheery.

Sara Bradshaw said...

Our decorations are cream, gold, brown and red (but I love the all red and white ones best) :)

Leigh said...

Ohh I love the white for sure. I wish I could go crazy and decorate like that, maybe next year. :)

Merry Christmas.

Velvet and Linen said...

The white is more my style, but these red rooms may change my mind!


citysage said...

White or red? I say buy TWO houses and do one of each!

Isn't Ideal Home's Christmas stuff this year just the prettiest ever? So inspiring! I LOVE that table setting with the huge stars hanging over it!

beachdreaming said...

you have a fabulous blog! This is the first time I have checked it out but I will definately be back!

Happy days!

{ A lifestyle blog }

Based in London art|decor|fashion|travel ♥

hello lovely readers :)


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



Blog Friends

Our Banners

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Luphia loves... Copyright © 2008-2014 All Rights Reserved. Original Template by Ipietoon. Modified by Luphia Studio.