Friday, 7 November 2008

Vintage Friday: Table Lamps

I found these beautiful vintage lamps at the Etsy shop - fabulousmess. They also stock some other great vintage items, so check out their store.

Can't quite decide which one is my favorite, what do you all think?

Also, happy weekend! have a good one.

(images from fabulousmess)


citysage said...

LOVING that yellow one! These are great finds...can't wait to check out the rest of the shop. Thanks for the share Luphia!

imallagog said...

I love the whites ones!! Etsy is just a stream of unending goodness - great finds :)

Porchlight Interiors said...

I love the marble bases in the first photo - lovely! Hope you are enjoying your weekend. Tracey x

Courtney said...

First of all- congrats on your mention in Desire to Inspire's reading guide this weekend! So exciting!

And I love the first pair with the white marble bases! The yellow is fun too. Great finds. Hope you have a great weekend!

Vintage+Chic said...

Hi, I have just discovered your blog via the Desire to Inspire winks and I love it!! My favourites: the white ones.

Luphia said...

hi all, i'm glad you all like it, I absolutely love Etsy, "stream of unending goodness" is a great way to describe it! :)

hope everyone's enjoying their weekend!

Pink Wallpaper said...

i love the first pair of lamps...great price too! great blog...found you from desire to inspire!

{ A lifestyle blog }

Based in London art|decor|fashion|travel ♥

hello lovely readers :)


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



Blog Friends

Our Banners

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Luphia loves... Copyright © 2008-2014 All Rights Reserved. Original Template by Ipietoon. Modified by Luphia Studio.