Saturday, 18 October 2008

Lazy Sunday

I am so looking forward to a lazy morning tomorrow, love to sleep while its sunny outside... slightly weird maybe. Love this photo from Yvette Inufio's Flickr album.

(image from


i.d. said...

Oh wow, that's really pretty!

Hope you have a lovely weekend! :)

Yvette said...

Thanks for displaying one my pictures in your Blog.
I'm glad you like my work!

Micaela said...

I completely agree!!!!! I want to take a nap right now. :( unfortuantely, i'm stuck at the desk in the office... sigh... 7 more hours to go! lol thanks for the reading pleasure ;)

{ A lifestyle blog }

Based in London art|decor|fashion|travel ♥

hello lovely readers :)


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



Blog Friends

Our Banners

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Luphia loves... Copyright © 2008-2014 All Rights Reserved. Original Template by Ipietoon. Modified by Luphia Studio.