Thursday, 25 September 2008

Robert Ryan

After discovering the fun tiles at Robert Ryan's Etsy shop (see the previous post), I've decided to have a nose at the creator behind it and it turned out he's multi talented and produce some of the most beautiful paper cuts I have ever seen!

and he does screen prints in the same paper cut style too! Remeber that I am obsessed about prints? The only problem is because he's quite famous (created work for Paul Smith, Vogue ... & being shortlisted for best new shop in Elle Deorations' 2008 British Design Awards), his prints are quite pricy, although if I would afford I would definite bag one or two or until the money is out! Also, check out his blog and Etsy shop.

(image from


VieiraGirl said...

Thanks for introducing me to this amazing shop! love your blog by the way!

{ A lifestyle blog }

Based in London art|decor|fashion|travel ♥

hello lovely readers :)


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



Blog Friends

Our Banners

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Luphia loves... Copyright © 2008-2014 All Rights Reserved. Original Template by Ipietoon. Modified by Luphia Studio.