Thursday 18 September 2008

Bombus

I have recently discovered Etsy and I am hooked! I have since spend at least a couple of hours everyday browsing through its various shops. This morning I came across this great little shop - Bombus. The designer behind it, Amelia uses old stamps, magazines, maps etc. to create some fantastic stationery and other homeware, what a great way of 'recycling'! Here are some of my favorite pieces:



For more products, check out their online shop or their website.


1 comments:

Courtney said...

Thanks for the reminding me about their map things! I'd seen their stuff before, but had forgotten to check their site when I was gathering things for my map-goods posts. It fit quite perfectly.

And I love the things you showed in this post- the first journal especially, but, unfortunately, it isn't in their shop anymore (and I linked my post back to this one too.) xx

{ A lifestyle blog }

Based in London art|decor|fashion|travel ♥

hello lovely readers :)

Subscribe

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sponsor

NET-A-PORTER UK

Our Banners

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Luphia loves... Copyright © 2008-2014 All Rights Reserved. Original Template by Ipietoon. Modified by Luphia Studio.