Thursday, 18 September 2008


I have recently discovered Etsy and I am hooked! I have since spend at least a couple of hours everyday browsing through its various shops. This morning I came across this great little shop - Bombus. The designer behind it, Amelia uses old stamps, magazines, maps etc. to create some fantastic stationery and other homeware, what a great way of 'recycling'! Here are some of my favorite pieces:

For more products, check out their online shop or their website.


Courtney said...

Thanks for the reminding me about their map things! I'd seen their stuff before, but had forgotten to check their site when I was gathering things for my map-goods posts. It fit quite perfectly.

And I love the things you showed in this post- the first journal especially, but, unfortunately, it isn't in their shop anymore (and I linked my post back to this one too.) xx

{ A lifestyle blog }

Based in London art|decor|fashion|travel ♥

hello lovely readers :)


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



Blog Friends

Our Banners

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Luphia loves... Copyright © 2008-2014 All Rights Reserved. Original Template by Ipietoon. Modified by Luphia Studio.